Tuesday, June 06, 2006

 

Children Behave

Meanwhile, the third generation of Ugmo children were doing well. Each of them loved creative activities and they seemed to understand Marsha's unique situation.

Ursula celebrates her toddler birthday and learns her basic skills




Floyd brings Ursula to the cake.










Ursula in confetti (I think the Ugmo genes are coming through fine...look at that nose!)






Esther teaches her to walk.









Lloyd grows up very well.



Esther brings Lloyd to the cake.





Lloyd as a child









Lloyd and Marsha have a special bond.








Lloyd celebrates his teen birthday. He is a popularity sim with a LTW to be a general...thank god thats achievable.













Ursula celebrates her child birthday











ursula as a child











Meanwhile Priscilla (the future Chief of Staff) progessed nicely through her teen years although to tell you the truth, with 7 sims to manage, I was not able to give her as nice a skill set as would be desired for college. She did win several scholarships, however. She will have to catch up on her cleaning skills between writing term papers. With her looks, I'm not sure she will have much of a social life at college but who would have thought Esther would do so well in the love department (well Sterling was barely alive, but she did manage to snag two husbands).



The family waves goodbye as Priscilla leaves for college.








I'm not too sure who will be the legacy heir. It may depend upon whom has the *best* ugmo genes.

Comments:
I dunno ... I think they all look quite fine. I think I'm biased. After using Cleve in a legacy, I find him attractive. :OP
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?