Sunday, May 21, 2006

 

She's Leaving Home

Esther worked hard at all her skills, and left for College with several scholarships. Floyd and Marsha were sad to see her go, but happy to enjoy a little quiet time together. I think their selfish pursuit of pleasure and woohoo has about ended. It has certainly exhausted me. I'm even looking forward to playing Esther at university. Anything is more interesting than these endless dates. You haven't seen half of them, so thank your lucky stars.



So long Esther!




Happy together.


You might note that Floyd has gained a bit of a paunch. I decided to let him keep it as just punishment for his sybaritic ways.

Comments:
LOL - you're cracking me up! "punishment for his sybaritic ways..." I love it!
Don't the dates just get exhausting? I commiserate with you! Great job so far, and no, Esther's not too homely, is she?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?